hello@misignscapes.com+1-248-354-8346 Request A Quote

Serving Southfield, Troy, Farmington Hills, Livonia & Detroit, MI.

Sign Applications & PermittingWhat are Sign Applications & Permitting?

Some signs need to be approved by municipal and state authorities before they can be installed. For these signs, you need to apply for a permit.

Uses for Sign Applications & Permitting

Imagine a scenario: you operate a quick service restaurant in Royal Oak. You’ve paid a lot of money to have a high-quality pole sign manufactured. You’re set to install next to I-75 and reap the rewards of those thousands of impressions every day. Except . . . you can’t because the sign studio you hired never bothered to apply to the City of Royal Oak or the State of Michigan for a permit for your sign. You do not want this to happen.

Types of Sign Applications & Permitting

Sign applications are sometimes needed to gain permittance to install large outdoor signs. There are state, county, and municipal regulations that affect signage.

Why Choose Us for Sign Applications & Permitting?

Do you know all the relevant laws and regulations that might apply in Royal Oak, Detroit, or elsewhere in Michigan? Probably not. But we at SignScapes know. And what we don’t know, we know how to look up. We also know the proper application processes and how to get any required permits for your sign in Metro Detroit.

Benefits of Choosing Us for Sign Applications & Permitting

If you would like to learn how to apply for a permit for your sign in Royal Oak, Detroit, or elsewhere in Michigan, please contact us.

Our Industry Affiliations

Recent Projects

Locations Served