If you’re looking to heighten how people perceive your brand and create winning experiences, indoor business signs are one item that can help. When people step inside your facility, impressive signage has the power to create great first impressions. Customers and guests will notice great-looking signs in your lobby that showcase your brand from the get-go. Then, as they move through your business, helpful signs along the way can support their experience and make their time on-site a great one.
Here’s a look at how you can be using various types of signs in your facility to support these objectives.
How Indoor Signs Will Benefit Your Business
There are many types of office signs to choose from depending on what your business needs. The best thing to do is come up with a sign that will elevate your brand and show that you added a personalized touch. Consider using specific types of indoor business signs to achieve these advantages:
- Create Great First Impressions: Lobby signs will greet guests warmly when they arrive at your business. Choose from many options such as a large floor or wall graphics to create a show-stopping impression that’s cost-effective to change as needed. You can select signs such as dimensional letters or acrylic signs to create a focal point behind a reception desk or on a large-spanning wall.
- Offer Information Guests Need: As guests move through your business, offering a helping hand with informative signage will help support their on-site experience. Digital signs are just one sign type that you can use to offer custom messaging for guests. Whether it’s a welcome message, menu listing, update on your offerings, or company news, these vibrant signs will deliver.
- Support Wayfinding: Directory signs, door signs, restroom signs, nameplates, and more interior signage types will let customers know where to find what they’re looking for. Hanging signs are also a great choice to take advantage of height in your facility to point out where people can find the fitting rooms, cashier, service area, and more locations.
- Promote Your Business: Wall graphics, wallpaper prints, and more interior signage can be used throughout your business on both a large and small scale to promote your offerings. Consider how a blank hallway can be transformed into an informational display highlighting your company’s timeline to inform clients or stakeholders about your company’s achievements.
- Elevate your interior space: Nothing beats the uniqueness of custom signs to set your business apart. Get set to add style to your business interior with great-looking signs that reflect your branding. You’ll establish a touchpoint for your brand with each sign and help create an engaging environment for your customers and team.
Request a Quote on Indoor Signs in Detroit, Michigan
In Detroit, Michigan, turn to SignScapes for quality signs that leave a lasting impression on your business. We’re a full-service sign company that’ll support your signage project from beginning to end. To learn more and get started, connect with us for a free consultation or call (248) 965-5946.